Cleaning the carpets in your home in Bishop’s Stortford, is one of the most important but often overlooked aspects when it comes to keeping the house clean and safe!
It is important to understand that regular professional cleaning will extend the life and good looks of the carpet and will improve air quality in your home as carpets act like air filters.
Not only that professional carpet cleaning will maintain a good aspect of the carpet but it will actually help reduce wear by removing foreign soils from the carpet fibers, which in turn saves more money than not cleaning them at all, or renting a DIY machine!
- Inspection of carpets and upholstery is one of the most important steps in carpet cleaning, although some companies would skip it.
- Fiber identification, checking the backing and identifying possible problem areas would ensure a safe cleaning procedure witch would not invalidate your insurance.
- At this point the customer would be made aware of areas of concern, either because of staining or damage.
- Along with the above, a no obligation quotation form will be left with the customer, having the possibility to decide either to go ahead or not at its own convenience!
Dry soil extraction/
- Dry soil extraction also known as „vacuuming” or „hoovering” is the second step in a good carpet cleaner’s method. Why?
- Using a dual powered commercial vacuum cleaner we can remove up to 80-90% of dry soil embedded in you carpet or upholstery.
- What happens if a carpet cleaner does not vacuum or vacuums with an unsuitable machine? Well imagine if you put water on soil, what do you get?
- No matter what kind of equipment is used, a thorough vacuum is necessary to perform a quality carpet clean!
Spot and Stain treatment
- Using a wide range of spotting agents and spotting equipment spots and stains will be treated individually to maximize the chances for them to be removed.
- Not all stains are chemically alike so there really is no magic good for all stain removal product. So it’s really important to have training and the right equipment to deal with them.
- We are trained and qualified to undertake advanced spot and stain removal techniques on all types of carpets and textile floor coverings to the British Standard’s Institutes’ PAS 86 Standards!
- Also at this point the customer would be made aware of any marks that would be permanent!
- Permanent stains would be those that have chemically affected the native dyes in the carpet or have been treated with DIY chemicals.
- Using a pressure sprayer carpets and upholstery will be treated with a specific cleaning solution.
- What it does is help release soils from the carpet fibers, and out of your home!
- Going back to step 1 we should already know the fabric is either natural or synthetic so a suitable cleaning solution will be applied.
- No detergents are used, and all the cleaning solutions are nontoxic, eco-friendly, pet safe and non-allergenic for both the operator and the customer’s well-being.
- After the pre spray is applied it starts working at separating the soils from the carpet fibers.
- But that is not enough for a deep clean. Using a counter rotating brush machine, mechanical agitation is applied to the carpet fibers.
- Some use a pile brush but that simply does not have the weight and power as our machine and they cannot do as many brushes per minute either!
- The machine’s 2 counter rotating brushes reaches deep into the carpet pile, releasing embedded soil, hair, etc. making the carpet ready for the next step!
- A professional industrial how water extractor is used to rinse/extract what is already released from the carpet fibers in the previous steps.
- High pressure clean hot water comes out of the wand and goes back in, leaving your carpets free of foreign soil, debris, pet hair etc. At the same time we use an additive to make sure the ph. in you carpet is 7, which is the neutral PH.!
- Because of the high pressure and powerful vacuum of the extractor the carpets will be left clean and only damp, not soaking wet.
- Basically, carpet grooming is the act of using a carpet rake or a carpet brush to move carpet fiber back and forth. Carpet grooming resets the fiber nap back to its original state. When carpet is groomed following a professional cleaning it can help to speed the dry time and leave the pile nice and fluffy!
- Upholstery will be groomed with a hand brush or white absorbent towel.
Drying and aftercare
- The carpets are now clean, looking nice and smelling great. But is it done? No.
- Steps are taken to ensure fast drying after the job is done and payment taken.
- That might be done by just leaving a few windows opened depending on weather and security, turning the heating on or using air movers.
- An after care sheet will be left with the customer along with a bottle of professional spot and stain remover so you can maintain you carpets and upholstery in-between professional cleaning visits.
We can also use a 100% food derived cleaning solution which is completely organic for your carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. If you don’t believe that such a product exists we can demonstrate on the spot. How many carpet cleaners do you think would drink the product used on carpets?
Chemical Carpet Cleaning Is Dangerous
Chemicals used by chemical carpet cleaning companies are toxic and dangerous. Lye, solvents and formaldehyde are just a few of the carcinogenic chemicals in carpet cleaning products. These chemicals can cause hormonal imbalance, infertility and issues with your endocrine system as well as even cancer. They are particularly dangerous to pregnant women, babies, toddlers and pets. Regulation is severely lacking in this area. “Green” products, while still technically chemicals, are considered safer because the harmful ingredients are not included.
Pet Urine and Other Odors
Many of us are pet lovers. They have become members of our family and they love us and we love them. Our cleaning methods are specially designed to extract pet allergens/dander and fleas/ticks as well as rid your carpet of urine which eliminates the appearance and odor. We also deodorize the carpet to eliminate any remaining scent which could result in repeat offenses.
Have you ever noticed that your dog or cat will return to the same spots over and over again? Animal urine contains certain scents and odors which are not detectable by humans, but can be detected by your pet. They will continue to “mark” the same spots and use the same areas that they have identified as a place for waste elimination. Dog and cat urine does not disappear by simply spraying the spots. This only affects the surface layer of the carpet or furniture. Our cleaning techniques penetrate fully through the fibers of the carpet and into the padding underneath.
Get Rid Of Indoor Allergy Triggers: Dust Mites, Mold, Pet Dander, And Cockroaches
Reducing the allergens around your home that trigger allergy and asthma attacks allow you to breathe easier and reduce susceptibility to future problems. There are thousands of irritants that can potentially cause allergy and asthma attacks, but it is estimated that at least 80% of these attacks in the home are triggered by dust mite feces.
Carpet, furniture and mattresses all serve as breeding ground for dust mites and are littered with dead dust mites and waste.
As you walk across the carpet in your home feces in the fibers become airborne ending up in your eyes, nose and even your lungs.
In addition pollen, animal dander and other allergens also sit in the fibers of your carpet and are stirred up simply by walking around.
To remove all of the dirt, allergens and other pollutants from your carpet manufacturers recommend one cleaning method over all others: Hot water extraction. The exact method used by Clean Master Carpet Cleaning.
Long Lasting Clean Carpets
Do you want to make messes easier to clean and your carpet last longer?
If so then carpet stain protection makes sense for you.
How does carpet stain protection work?
When you spill something on most, unprotected, carpets the fibers absorb the mess which creates stains and/or odors. Carpet stain protection works by preventing the dirt or stain-causing substances from being absorbed by the carpet fibers. Carpet stain protection also helps prevent wear and provides ultraviolet protection which reduces fading in carpets that have sun exposure.
Are you moving out of your old apartment into a new one? Are you selling your house?
Moving is always a hassle and a process that takes a lot of time and energy.
Moving also always incorporates thorough cleaning – especially if you are trying to make sure you get your deposit returned.
Perhaps you are getting your house ready for staging and need the carpet and floors cleaned.
Or your house has sold or is under contract and the buyer is requiring the carpet and floors be professionally cleaned.
Maybe you have just bought a new home and you want to make sure that the carpet and floors are cleaned.
As this chart shows regular carpet cleaning will help maintain the aspect and durability of your home or work carpets.
Taking foreign soils out of the carpet fibers reduces wear, keeps the carpets looking great all year long and has beneficial health effects.
Typical residential properties require at least a yearly clean of carpets and upholstery.
Businesses, offices, apartment buildings and hotels require a much more often service around every 3 months depending on traffic (aici o sa vina un grafic).
We offer a variety of rug cleaning methods that are recommended by rug manufacturers as being the safest, and most effective, method for their particular rug type.
For the majority of carpet and rugs we recommend steam cleaning. This is the most effective cleaning method and is very environmentally friendly. By using our extraction machines the hot water is forced deep into the fibers of your rug agitating the dirt, dust mites, etc. loose and then everything is pulled out via its powerful vacuum.
The result is a clean carpet without any worry of cleaning solution residue left behind.
Stain removal for area rugs is just as specific a process as is general cleaning for area rugs. We have a variety of cleaning solutions specific for each different type of stain on different rug types.
Domestic Carpet Cleaning Bishop’s Stortford. Carpet Cleaning Services In Bishop’s Stortford. We give carpets a deeper, longer-lasting, healthier clean, without the use of harsh chemicals or detergents.